Cricket Betting Tips
Betting Tips and Prediction
- Today’s match is important for South Africa. They need to win this match to keep the series alive.
- South Africa team is still under pressure as they were unable to recover in the last match.
- Due to knee injury AB de Villiers is not a part of the series anymore.
- Due to hand injury Kuldeep Yadav has been replaced by JaydevUnadkat. After winning first T20 the Indian team is in more confidence to win today match.
- Looking at previous matches result and performance of the South Africa
In today match JP Duminy, David Miller, Reeza Hendricks and FarhaanBehardien are the key batsmen of the team. Junior Dala and TabraizShamsi will handle bowling line of the team. In the previous, match Dala took two important wickets of the Indian team. Shamsi took the wicket of Kohli. The South Africa team expecting same performance and excellent bowling line from his bowlers. AB de Villers is not the part of the team for this series and it will impact on the batting line of the team.
ViratKohli, Rohit Sharma and ShikharDhawan will handle batting line of the team. Looking at their performance in the previous matches it looks they don’t have the threat of the South African bowlers. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, YuzvendraChahal, JaspritBumrah bowling line was excellent in the previous matches and the team is expecting same in today’s match. Chahal is the most difficult task for the South African team.
South Africa vs India, 2nd T20, 2018
Date -Wednesday, Feb 21, 2018
Time – 4:00 Pm GMT(6:00 Pm Local)
Venue – SuperSport Park, Centurion.
VIRAT Kohli (Cap.) ROHIT Sharma (v-cap.), MS DHONI (w-k), Shikhar DHAWAN, Suresh RAINA, AJINKYA RAHANE , DINESH Karthik, KL RAHUL, HARDIK Pandya, MANISH Pandey, AXAR Patel, KULDEEP Yadav, YUZVENDRA Chahal, JAYDEV Unadkat, SHARDUL Thakur, Bhuvneshwar KUMAR, JASPRIT Bumrah, M SHAMI.
Team SQUAD:SOUTH AFRICA
Aiden Markram (cap.), Quinton de Kock(W-K), HASHIM Amla, Quinton de Kock, DAVID Miller, Farhaan Behardien, MORNE Morkel, JP Duminy, Khayelihle Zondo, IMRAN Tahir, Chris Morris, LUNGI Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, ANDILE Phehlukwayo, KAGISO Rabada.
NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA
MATCH WINNER – AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA WIN KARO MATCH ME
GURUJI KE SATH KHELO FULL KAMAO
- South Africa will play 4th ODI under pressure of last 3 defeats from India.
- South African batsmen are worried about their batting line due threat of spinners of Indian Team.
- Indian team is in the complete form after winning last 3 ODI’s. ViratKohli, ShikharDhawan, KuldeepYadav and YuzvendraChahal are the key players of India.
- Our experts predicting Indian team will win today’s match.
ViratKohli and ShikharDhawan are handling batting line for the team. The team is expecting a good score from both the players in today’s match. Spinner KuldeepYadav and YuzvendraChahal are tough to handle for South Africa batsmen. Yadav and Chahal took 10 wickets each in the earlier matches.
In today’s match, AB de Villers will come back from injury and the team’s expectations are high from his key batsmen. HashimAmla and JP Duminy are also an important part of the team and de Villers back news will increase their confidence. South African bowlers have not come forward as a threat in the earlier matches. In the previous matches, fast bowlers took 8 wickets. However, Indian team needs to handle bowling of South African fast bowlers carefully.
When and Where:
SA vs IND, 4th ODI
New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
10th February 2018
4:30 PM IST
Hashim Amla, Jean-Paul Duminy, Aiden Markram(C), David Miller, Chris Morris, Lungisani Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Morne Morkel, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi, Khaya Zondo, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Farhaan Behardien, AB De Villiers
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Ajinkya Rahane, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Shreyas Iyer, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur
INDIA VS AFRICA
1ST ODI MATCH
MATCH WIN BY AFRICA
LAGANA ONLY ON AFRICA WIN
VISIT WEBSITE FOR MORE UPDATE
NO SESSIONS IN THIS MATCH
HEAT VS RENAGADES
MATCH WIN BY HEAT
PLAY BIG WIN BIG
MATCH WINNER HEAT HI HOGI SO PLAY IN GOOD LIMIT
BIG BASH MATCH NO 36
STARS VS SYDNEY
PLAY SYDNEY SIXERS WIN
ENTRY KARO SYDNEY SIXERS WIN PE LAGAO
6 OVER SESSION 47 YES
BLAST WITH GURUJI
ENGLAND VS AUSTRALIA
PLAY ENGLAND WIN THIS MATCH
AAJ BHI MATCH ENGLAND HI JEETEGI
SURE WINNER REPORT
GURUJI – GOD OF BETTING
PLAY WITH GURUJI AND EARN FOR YOUR FUTURE
Australia biggest domestic T20 cricket competition, KFC Big Bash League 2017 edition 7th starts on 19th December 2017 and will finish on 04th February 2018.33rd match of Big Bash League will be played in Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
- In this league, Melbourne Stars lost 6 matches out of 7.
- Melbourne Stars yet not get any benefit of home ground. They have lost last 5 matches at their home ground.
- In this league, Sydney Thunder won 3 matches out of 8.
- Sydney Thunder was a winner in the last three matches played against Melbourne Stars.
Glenn Maxwell and Luke Wright are the key batsmen. Other batsmen have not a big contribution in previous matches. The team is expecting a good score from Maxwell and Wright as their performance in the last matches was good. From the bowling point of view, Jackson Coleman is the key bowler. He took 5 wickets in the last 4 matches.
From the batting perspective, James Vince, Shane Watson, and UsmanKhwaja are the key batsmen. The team is expecting, a good score from his key batsmen. Fawad Ahmed and Arjun Nair took 8 wickets in 9 matches and their spin bowling can be the threat for Melbourne Stars.
The Big Bash League 2017/18Format:T20
Team:Melbourne StarsAway Team:Sydney Thunder
Date:Jan 20, 2018
Venue:Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers
Today Adelaide Strikers and Perth Scorchers will play 27th match of BBL 2017 in Traeger Park, Alice Springs. It will be the closest match of the league and it’s hard to say who will win this match. Adelaide Strikers won 5 matches out of 6 and at the first position with 10 points. Perth Scorchers won 5 matches out of 7 and at the second position with 10 points. In head to head encounters Strikers won 3 times in 5 matches from Scorchers. Changes in the key batsmen will affect Scorchers batting line. However, Strikers are in confidence to win today’s match.
Alex Carey and Colin Ingram are the key batsmen of the team. Travis is not a part of the team now. However, the team has lots of expectation from Alex and Colin from a batting perspective. Rashid Khan and Ben Laughlin are the key bowlers in the team. They took 11 wickets in 6 matches.
Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner, and Hilton Cartwright are the key batsmen and the team is expecting a good score from them. Fast bowlers Mitchell Johnson and Tim Bresnan are the threat for Strikers. Mitchell Johnson took 7 wickets in 6 matches.
Adelaide Strikers Predicted Playing 11
Colin Ingram (c), Peter Siddle, Ben Laughlin, Michael Neser, Jonathan Wells, Alex Carey (wk), Billy Stanlake, Jake Lehmann, Rashid Khan, Jake Weatherald, Jonathon Dean
Perth Scorchers Predicted Playing 11
Adam Voges (c), Michael Klinger, William Bosisto, Cameron Bancroft (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Tim Bresnan, Matthew Kelly, Mitchell Johnson, Joel Paris
Team A :Adelaide Strikers
Team B :Perth Scorchers
Date :Jan 13, 2018 Time :10:40:00 GMT +5:30
Venue :Traeger Park – Alice Springs, Australia
Today Sydney Thunder and Perth Scorchers will play the 25th match of the Big Bash League in Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney. Perth Scorchers at the second position in the BBL 2017 and won 5 matches out of 6. Scorchers explosive batting line is a threat for Thunder. Sydney Thunder lost 4 matches out of 6 and standing at 6th position in the scorecard. Today Thunder will play in his home ground but they are under pressure of previous matches losses.
1. Usman Khawaja is the key batsmen of Thunder. Team also expecting a good score from Shane Watson.
2. Bowling line of the team is now in the hands of Mitchell McClenaghan, Fawad Ahmed and Arjun Nair.
3. All three bowlers took 8 wickets in 6 matches. Team expecting heavy bowling attack from his bowlers.
1. Ashton Turner is the key batsmen of Scorchers. In the last game, he smacked 70 runs on 32 balls against Renegades.
2. The team is expecting the huge contribution of Michael Klinger and Adam Voges in batting.
3. Bowling will be handled by Andrew Tye and Mitchell Johnson.
Andrew Tye took 16 wickets in last 6 matches. He is the threat of Thunder from the bowling perspective.