- Kings XI Punjab won from Chennai Super Kings in the last head to head match of this season.
- Looking at the point table Chennai Super Kings standing at the second position and KXIP at the 7th position. Winning or losing today’s
- match will not impact CSK for next match. Anyhow they will appear in the next match.
- Kings XI Punjab already lost last 4 matches consecutively and it broke their confidence.
- Chennai Super Kings have a home ground advantage in today’s match. They have won 3 out of 4 matches here.
Chennai Super Kings
- Ambati Rayudu and Shane Watson are the big guns of the team. Rayudu already hits 585 runs including a century and three fifties.
- Suresh Raina and MS Dhoni are the explosive batsmen on the team. Dhoni smashed 79 runs in Mohali.
- Deepak Chahar and Shradul Thakur are the key bowlers of the team. Both the bowlers are the threat for the batting line of KXIP.
Kings XI Punjab
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman still not recovered from the injury. Karun Nair will play at the place of Yuvraj Singh.
- Lokesh Rahul is an explosive batsman of the team and he smashed 6 half centuries. Whole batting line depends on his performance. His partner Chris Gayle is another hope of the team.
- Aaron Finch now appearing in the form and big threat for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Andrew Tye are the key bowlers of the team. Andrew Tye took 24 wickets in the last 13 matches.