- Today Kings XI Punjab and Rajasthan Royals will play 38th match of IPL season 2018.
- Kings XI Punjab is in the better position as compare to Rajasthan Royals from the batting and bowling perspective both.
- Kings XI Punjab won 5 matches out of 8 matches and standing on the 4th position in this league.
- Rajasthan Royals won 3 matches out of 8 matches and standing at the bottom of the point table.
- Chris Gayle scored 300 runs in this season and he is an important player of the Kings XI Punjab from the batting perspective.
Kings XI Punjab
Chris Gayle and Lokesh Rahul are the key opening batsmen of the team. The partnership of both the players played an important role in the score of the team. Yuvraj Singh batting is not impressive in this IPL but Marcus Stoinis performing better and scoring a good number of runs.
AjinkyaRahane, Jos Buttler and Ben Stokes have the liability of handling batting line of the team. The team is expecting explosive batting from Rahane and Buttler. Against Delhi Daredevils D’Arcy start batting and made 82 runs in 40 balls. Bowling line is in the hands of JaydevUnadkat and ShreyasGopal.
Kings XI Punjab: 1 Chris Gayle, 2 KL Rahul (wk), 3 Mayank Agarwal, 4 Manoj Tiwary, 5 Karun Nair, 6 Marcus Stoinis, 7 Axar Patel, 8 R Ashwin (capt), 9 Andrew Tye, 10 Mujeeb Ur Rahman, 11 Ankit Rajpoot
Rajasthan Royals: 1 D’Arcy Short, 2 Ajinkya Rahane (capt), 3 Sanju Samson, 4 Ben Stokes, 5 Jos Buttler (wk), 6 Rahul Tripathi, 7 K Gowtham, 8 Jofra Archer, 9 Shreyas Gopal, 10 Jaydev Unadkat, 11 Anureet Singh