Are you ready? For betting on Rajshahi Kings and SylhetSixer because both the teams are ready for 17th November match. Rajshahi Kings vsSylhetSixers match will play in Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. Our experts are doing 360 degree research for helping you in betting on 17th November.
Few tips are here, advised by our experts:
- History of Scoreboard: SylhetSixer has win 3 matches out 6 and Rajshahi Kings has win 1 match out of 4. On 7th Nov 2017 Rajshahi Kings lose the match against Sylhetsixer. It seems Rajshahi Kings not performing well.
- Weather Forecast: Weather reports are saying on 17th Nov weather will be cloudy, little rain can occur and humidity will be high.
- Pitch Report: As per the reports pitch is completely good for bowlers and if we see past data and trend, teams who bowl first they may be getting winner position.
- Winning Trend: If we did the analysis of past data then we find SylhetSixer performing better then Rajshahi Kings.
- Set the betting Amount Limit: Before starting bet in 17th Nov match set your limit and play in that limit it will save you from unwanted losses. Also, flow the amount slowly according to a flow of the match.
Match: Rajshahi Kings Vs. Sylhet Sixers, 17th Match, Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
Date: Friday, November 17, 2017
Time: 01:00 PM LOCAL (06:00 AM GMT)
Venue: Sher E Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
All The Best
Welcome ladies and gentle, today we are going to provide with some excellent predictions for the 2nd CSA T20 Challenge match, yes! It’s Cape Cobras vs Dolphins. For today’s match you will get a detailed analysis and preview of the match along with numerous awesome prediction tips, as we have been providing our viewers with best prediction tips till date. So, the match between Cape Cobras and Dolphins will be played on 12th November (today), 2017, Sunday.
So what are we waiting for? Let’s get started with 100% safe, free and sure shot cricket predictions, and we really have excelled in it. Our prediction tips are mostly jackpot winning as analysed by our cricket prediction gurus, predictors and astrologers.
In last 8 matches between Caper Cobras and Dolphins, Cobras won 5 matches leaving dolphin behind with 2 victories only. Cape cobras stand in great form while on the other hand we see Dolphins in bad form. As form matters a lot while making expert match predictions. So ultimately odds in the favour of Cape cobras, and they are more likely to win the match!
BANGLADESH PREMIER LEGAUE
RAJSHAHI VS RANGPUR RIDERS
MATCH ME ABHI RANGPUR KO KHAO
AND MATCH ME ENTRY KARO
SESSION ABHI 6 OVER 47 NOT KAR DO
52 BHI NOT KAR DO
10 OVER 59 YES KARO WITH SMALL AMOUNT
ABHI 35 PAISE RAJSHAHI HAI SABNE RANGPUR KO KHAYA HUA THA ABHI MATCH ME PROFIT BOOK KAR LO FREE ME ITNA HI
MATCH WINNER REPORT IN ONLY PAID SERVICE WITH ALL SESSION LAMBI
UPDATE KE LIYE VISIT KARTE RAHO WEBSITE
Well, the 15th session of CSA T20 challenge has begun, assisted by the Cricket Board of South Africa. If we take a recap about the previous session, Titans were the champions. CSA T20 2017 will begin on 10th November and will continue till December 16.
Talking about the match predictions, we will provide you with the best prediction for today’s as well as upcoming matches absolutely free. Starting with today’s (10th November) match of CSA T20, Warriors vs Knights, will be played at Port Elizabeth. Both the teams have backed itself with extraordinary players and as a result look quite well balanced with respect to each other. In the past, both the teams have shown brilliant performances on the field, but somehow Knights stand ahead of warriors in terms of victories, and as a result our prediction today is in favour of Knights to win the match, as they look very much determined. For more updates on CSA T20 interesting predictions stay tuned to our page. Good Luck!!
INDIA VS NEWZEALAND
3RD T20 MATCH
8 OVER MATCH HAI
8 OVER SESSION 71 YES KAR DO
MATCH WINNER ONLY IN PAID SERVICE
NEWZEALAND KO ABHI 50 PAISE PE KHA LO FULL LIMIT SE
38-40 PAISE INDIA AA GAYI HAI ABHI WAIT KARO KUCH NAHI KARNA HAI
BEST TIPS BY GURUJI